Introduction of ACPF Members supporting our slogan "Prosperity without Crime"
This page is to introduce member companies who agree with ACPF’s slogan “Prosperity without Crime” (alphabetical order).
Feel free to contact us to carry member companies who agree with introduction of their names.
- AGC Inc.
- Aikawa Press Industry Co., Ltd.
- Aim Universe Co., Ltd.
- Arai Kensetsu. Co., Ltd.
- Asti Inc.
- Brooks Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Daishin Sekkei Co., Ltd.
- Daiso Industries Co., Ltd.
- FUKUYAMA TRANSPORTING Co., Ltd.
- Hirogin Holdings, Inc.
- Hiroshima Electric Railway Co., Ltd.
- HIROSHIMA GAS Co., Ltd.
- Hokoku Kogyou Co., Ltd.
- HORKOS CORP
- Itogumi construction Co., Ltd.
- Kamotsuru Sake Brewing Co., Ltd.
- KYOWA INDUSTRY Co., Ltd.
- Matsutani Construction Co., Ltd.
- Mazda Motor Corporation
- Meiwa-unso Co., Ltd.
- Mentec World. Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings
- Mitsui Mining and Smelting Co., Ltd.
- Miyasaka Construction Corporation
- NAGANUMA SHOJI CO., LTD.
- NIPPON STEEL CORPORATION
- Nishi Law Firm
- Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
- Okamura Corporation
- RCC Broadcasting Co., Ltd.
- Remixpoint, inc.
- Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Insurance Inc.
- SUNTECH Co., Ltd.
- Taisei Co., Ltd.
- TANAKA ELECTRIC INDUSTRIES Co., Ltd.
- Teral Co., Ltd.
- The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd.
- The Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc.
- The Chugoku Shimbun Co., Ltd.
- The Hiroshima Shinkin Bank
- THE MOMIJI BANK, LTD.
- TODA KOGYO CORP.
- URYU & ITOGA
- WOOD ONE Co., Ltd.
and other 140 companies
United we stand for “prosperity without crime”!!
UNAFEI and the ACPF have been developing cross-border networks, and working to develop strong relations of trust among the justice and judicial organizations of the less developed countries, and to accumulate a trove of information and experiences relating to the justice system and law enforcement. We have also started to provide support and cooperation for the development of legal systems in countries in the Asian region. Using this trove as a driving force, we are now further developing our activities in order to be able to contribute to the Congress in 2020 in our role as a United Nations NGO.
Through the ACPF network, we plan to provide information and hold seminars that will also contribute to the business development of private enterprises, and we aim to build a transnational bridge between the public and private sectors. We have also created a forum for the ACPF members to be able to interact and exchange opinions with senior officials in the justice and law-enforcement fields of the countries participating in the UNAFEI training, giving priority to the provision of information to our ACPF members. The ACPF branches in Japan have also been developing similar programs to further develop and strengthen collaborative interactions, have arranged for senior officials in the field of criminal justice administration to give lectures, and have held networking events.
Our hope is that as many private enterprises as possible will join the ACPF, and so with our hard work and resourcefulness, we have been working to support international interactions in the field of justice and law enforcement, and to achieve this, we rely on donations from our members.
New members and donations truly welcome
Annual fees and donations to public interest incorporated foundations are tax deductible (income deductions or tax credits). Members regularly receive the ACPF magazine, and invitation letters to lectures, networking meetings, and symposia, etc.
Also, if there are inquiries about Asian criminal situation etc. from the supporting members, we will explain it with materials.
- Annual fees for individual members
- ■ 5,000 yen per person (UNAFEI alumni)
■ 10,000 yen per person (supporting members)
- Annual fees for corporate members
- 100,000 yen per share (minimum of three shares requested)